Thursday, February 27, 2014

What a Wonderful Word Wall!

I have been putting off updating my word wall for so long, but Ive finally done it!  Ive spent nearly two full days on these fabulous word wall sets and I am so excited for them!

First things first, lets start with a fun freebie!  These alphabet picture cards have super cute pictures on them, and the vowels are a different color border than the consonants!  So fun! 


Now... before we move onto the word wall sets, let me back track to one of my first posts... spelling success!  Each time I introduce a new word to the class, we put the word on the word wall and one lucky student gets to wear a crown that has the same word/picture on it.  I attach the word to the crown via velcro for easy storage.


Anyway... each of my word wall sets have two copies of the word... one that is the perfect size for your word wall, and one that is the perfect size for a word crown!  Each of the sets is $4, and theyre available at TPT by clicking the pictures below!







It was a lot of work but I absolutely love how they came out... particularly the borders for the preview page!!!

Im linking the alphabet freebie signs up with manic monday!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment